Monday, October 27, 2008

My Computer Has New Drive

Our PC was feeling a little under the weather last month. Now after some minor surgery we are computin' better than ever.

It seems that Windows got a little frazzled after an Apple iTunes up date and didn't want to play well with Norton anti virus. Several attempts to resolve the problem resulted in a badly running system.

The solution: a new hard drive and a reinstall of Windows and all my programs.

Not once, but twice!

That's right. I started down this path then hit a speed bump and I had to reformat and start all over again.















Here's the happy computer after the new drive install and getting everything back into it's place. For those who can recognize some of the parts and pieces of a computer, there are three other drives installed so I have plenty of room for my photos and tunes! The fourth drive is the old C drive just hanging out in case I need to still retrieve something off it.

So far so good.
.