Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Night Date Night

It's a little lonely here on the North Coast of Ohio tonight. Cathy's been in Minnesota for a week now and is really enjoying her time there, although I know she misses me being with her, as I miss her being here with me. I'm so glad she can be there for this time and soon I will join them and get to hold Anika and play with Uma and see what Joy and Sach have done with the remodeling of their new house. I'm also looking forward to seeing Nirmal and Suresh. It's always so nice to spend time with them.

Tonight, Ralph and I worked on getting the computer back to a more healthy status. I mostly worked on the computer and Ralph lay at my feet while I rebooted the computer about two dozen times trying to coax it back to life. At this point it looks like the patient might recover. I was prepared to reinstall the operating system, but a few updates and patches and things seem to be pretty good.

Apart from that, the Presidential Debate is going on in the next room and I am listening with one ear in that direction.

Tomorrow after work, I will do some more testing on the computer and see if there has been a full recovery.

Next Friday night, however, will be Date Night in Minneapolis! I'll be looking forward to it.

Till then, sleep well.