Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Sunday

Cathy made it to Minneapolis yesterday with no problems. She is excited to be there with everyone. Sach's mom, Nirmal, arrived the day before Cathy so she is enjoying seeing her third grandchild as well.

Sach sent a new photo of Anika. She is so beautiful.



Cathy reports that Uma is talking up a storm and in fact I got three phone calls this morning and got to speak with Uma each time. Uma knows all about cell phones and loves to push the buttons. Now she didn't actually call me herself any of those times but she was happy to talk each time. In fact, on the last call I heard her say,

"Daddy. I'm talking on the phone."

She said that to Sach when he entered the room where she and Cathy were. I'm sure Sach will hear that same thing for many years to come.

Hope your Sunday was good.